Getman ANFO systems are designed to perform explosives charging functions with a single operator with a smaller frame size to optimize maneuverability.
Getman’s ProCharge™ ANFO 3000 features hydraulic-driven air compressors covered by a fire suppression system, grounding reel with heavy-duty clamp, and two plywood and gypsum board lined cap or booster storage compartments to prevent transfer of static charge. A 7.7 m wide by 6.6 m high (25 ft by 21 1/2 ft) face coverage area reduces cycle times by ensuring that each section can be charged without having to reposition the machine.
ProCharge Explosives Chargers protect miner safety through purpose-built design, including counterbalance valves on the lifting arm to prevent uncontrolled descent, fall arrest tie-off points in the man basket, engine stop and fire suppression actuation controls in the man basket, and hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves to ensure stability
ANFO carriers offer the following features:
- Stainless steel ANFO vessels
- Multiple configurations available featuring 450 kg (1000 lb) or 900 kg (2000 lb) ANFO vessels
- Stainless steel discharge housing
- Equipped to charge explosives utilizing the mine’s air system and/or in a self-contained version with an on-board air compressor:
- 1.7 – 2.4 cubic m/min (60-85 CFM) air compressor + two nozzle fire suppression
- 3.5 cubic m/min (125 CFM) air compressor + two nozzle fire suppression
- Laminated (steel/gypsum board/plywood) stick powder and cap storage compartments (30 CFR § 57.6201 Compliant)