Effective Date: February 12, 2015
Last Updated: February 12, 2015
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
1. Collection of your Personal Information. In general, you can browse our Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We are however able to determine your IP address. We use your IP address to help administer our Web site, to measure the use of our Web site and to improve the content of our Web site. Our Web site’s registration and contact forms require users to give us contact information (like their names, addresses and email addresses).
We use customer contact information from our forms to send the user requested information about our company, our services, tickets and reservation confirmation. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
Getman encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Getman so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Getman is not responsible for privacy statements or other content on websites other than the Site.
2. Use of your Personal Information. We may use your personal information for particular purposes such as processing your order, for marketing research and other marketing purposes, or for providing you with the latest service and promotional information that might be useful to you. We will not give or sell this information to any other company for its use in marketing or solicitation. If you have provided us your personal information and do not wish to receive further information from Getman Corporation, you can send us an email as noted below and tell us that you do not want to receive future communications.
Except as otherwise provided, Getman will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect the security or operation of the Site; (b) to take any precautions against liability Getman deems necessary or advisable; (c) to respond to judicial process and subpoenas; or (d) to the extent permitted under provisions of applicable federal, state or local law; and/or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety or welfare.
4. Security of your Personal Information. Getman reserves the right to take commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
7. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Web site or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
59750 34th Avenue
Bangor, MI 49013
8. Transfer. You acknowledge and agree that Getman may transfer information about you, including personally identifiable information, to a jurisdiction the laws of which are less protective of data security than the laws of your jurisdiction and, further, in the event of an acquisition, merger, restructuring, bankruptcy or other reorganization, Getman may transfer information about you, including personally identifiable information, to a successor entity or assignee.
Copyright © 2016 Getman Corporation. All Rights Reserved.