Getman service trucks are designed to help perform key maintenance and repair functions throughout an underground mining operation, minimizing the need to return other production and production support vehicles to the workshop and maximizing the time those vehicles spend in their production and development roles.
The Getman A64 Fuel Truck includes a single 2000gal (7571L) tank for refueling operations underground, and includes internal tank baffling for improved performance during tramming. The high-rate delivery service includes a delivery line and nozzle mounted on a spring return reel for improved operation. Alternate tank sizes are available for enhanced maneuverability.
A64 service trucks protect worker safety through purpose-built design, including outward facing sight gauges visible from ground level, minimizing the need to climb on the machine. All work areas are well-illuminated to ensure proper visibility during servicing functions.
Service Tank Setup
- Service tank is supplied with dual fill points, breather/check valves and sight glasses
- Service fluids pumped by hydrostatic powered delivery pumps with built-in relief valves
- Service tank equipped with ‘y’ strainers and shutoff ball valves for servicing
- Delivery service with hose and nozzle on spring return reels
- Hose and reel delivery system with 15 m (50 ft) hose for each fluid service
- Up to 189.3 L/min (50 gpm) delivery rate
Service Tank Options
- Service tanks filled through wiggins receivers
- Metered nozzles (flow rate is reduced)
- Wiggins delivery nozzle on diesel service
A64 Service Fuel Specification Sheet (Updated: Sept 12, 2014)
A64 Service Fuel Drawing Sheet (Updated: Aug 2, 2013)
A64 Product Catalog (Updated: Sept 18, 2014)