Getman scissor lifts are a key component of underground mining operations, supporting electrical installations, ventilation fan and ducting installations, pipe installations, ground support operations and explosives charging.
Getman’s A64 SL-S offers a maximum platform height of 4.2 m (14 ft) with a capacity of up to 2,500 kg (5,500 lb). Its narrow frame and tapered rear tail design allow this truck to manuever in drift sizes as small as 3.2 m into 3.2 m (10.5 ft into 10.5 ft).
A64 scissor lifts protect miner safety through purpose-built design, including a fully stabilized non-skid platform with leveling capability and fall arrest anchor points located throughout the basket for quick and easy tie off. The lifting structure is compliant with all relevant ANSI, CSA and AS standards.
- 1780 mm × 3400 mm (70 in × 134 in) platform with tapered tail and non-skid deck
- 2,500 kg (5,500 lb) platform capacity
- Fixed safety railing with midrail
- Scissor lift mechanism with 178mm × 102mm (7in × 4in) arms
- 457 mm (18 in) hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves
- Engine start and engine stop on platform
- Fire suppression actuator on platform
Scissor Lift Setup – Additional Options
- Counterbalance valves on lift cylinders, and emergency lowering pump-off package
- Air-powered electric/hydraulic system (using mine air)
- Electrical platform controls located in operator’s compartment