Getman scissor lifts are a key component of underground mining operations, supporting electrical installations, ventilation fan and ducting installations, pipe installations, ground support operations and explosives charging.
Getman’s A64 SL 6M offers a maximum platform height of 6.5 m (21 ft 7 in) with a capacity of up to 3,600 kg (8,000 lb), and comes equipped with front and rear ladders that allows for easy access and egress from the platform. The high lift deck can be leveled for safety on slopes up to 12% using the 48 inch leveling jacks.
A64 scissor lifts protect miner safety through purpose-built design, including a fully stabilized non-skid platform with leveling capability and fall arrest anchor points located throughout the basket for quick and easy tie off. The lifting structure is compliant with all relevant ANSI standards.
Scissor Lift Setup
- 2.13 m x 3.35 m (7 ft x 11 ft) platform with non-skid deck
- Platform capacity: 3,600 kg (8,000 lb)
- Fixed safety railing with midrail and removable upper rigid safety railing
- Two (2) access ladders, one at the front of platform and one at the rear
- Scissor lift mechanism with 6500 mm (21 ft 7 in) maximum platform height
- Two (2) 1219 mm (48 in) hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves mounted to front frame
- Two (2) 1219 mm (48 in) hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves mounted to 762 mm (30 in) horizontal outriggers on the rear frame
- Engine start and engine stop on platform
- Fire suppression actuator on platform
Scissor Lift Setup – Additional Options
You have all chances to overcome post menopausal hair loss and all information necessary to do it here, in this article!
- Counterbalance valves on lift cylinders, and emergency lowering pump-off package
- Air-powered electric/hydraulic system (using mine air)
- A64 SL 6M Specification Sheet