Getman scissor lifts are a key component of underground mining operations, supporting electrical installations, ventilation fan and ducting installations, pipe installations, ground support operations and explosives charging.
Getman’s A64 SL offers a maximum platform height of 4.2 m (14 ft) with a capacity of up to 2,720 kg (6,000 lb), and comes equipped with a telescoping ladder that allows for easy access and egress from the platform without having to lower the platform. Available fold-down wings or sliding platform features provide added flexibility to perform required functions without repositioning the machine.
A64 scissor lifts protect miner safety through purpose-built design, including a fully stabilized non-skid platform with leveling capability and fall arrest anchor points located throughout the basket for quick and easy tie off. The lifting structure is compliant with all relevant ANSI, CSA and AS standards.
Scissor Lift Setup
- 2.13 m × 3.35 m (7 ft × 11 ft) platform with non-skid deck
- Fixed safety railing with midrail
- Telescopic ladder
- Scissor lift mechanism
- 178 mm × 102 mm (7 in × 4 in) arms with 2,500 kg (5,500 lb) platform capacity
- 178 mm × 127 mm (7 in × 5 in) arms with 2,700 kg (6,000 lb) capacity
- Hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves
- 610 mm (24 in)
- 1220 mm (48 in)
- Engine start and engine stop on platform
- Fire suppression actuator on platform
Scissor Lift Setup – Additional Options
- Counterbalance valves on lift cylinders, and emergency lowering pump-off package
- Air-powered electric/hydraulic system (using mine air)
- Electrical platform controls located in operator’s compartment
- Manual pipe jacks, sliding laterally on end rails