Getman service trucks are designed to help perform key maintenance and repair functions throughout an underground mining operation, minimizing the need to return other production and production support vehicles to the workshop and maximizing the time those vehicles spend in their production and development roles.
Getman’s A64 Service Mechanic truck is a fully outfitted and customizable mobile workstation, and comes standard with tool boxes, compressed air service, a heavy-duty crane, deck space and storage compartments for transporting replacement parts and work lights. Available racks for oxy/acetylene tanks, grease services and vice clamps are available upon request. Additional mounted equipment can be added based on the specific needs as well.
A64 service trucks protects worker safety through purpose-built design, including a fully stabilized crane which eliminates the need for operators to physically handle heavy loads. All mounted equipment is located on the parameter of the rear deck to reduce the need for climbing on the equipment, and all daily services and check points are accessible from ground level.
- PK3400 crane mounted at truck rear
- Manually extendable crane outriggers
- Crane capacity: 905 kg (1995 lb) @ 3300 mm (10 ft 10 in), 640 kg (1410 lb) @ 4800 mm (15 ft 9 in)
- Mounted toolbox with a sealed sloped front lid and lock
- 1.13 m3/min (40 cfm) hydraulic air compressor with air hose reel
- Heavy-duty vise
- Oxy-acetylene tank storage
- High-pressure, pneumatic-powered grease service sized for 54 kg (120 lb) drum, with hose reel and nozzle