Getman materials transport vehicles are versatile underground carriers designed to move materials throughout a mining operation reliably and efficiently, ensuring loads are delivered where they are needed when they are needed. Available crane packages maximize the opportunity for utilization throughout underground operations while increasing efficiency and productivity during loading and unloading scenarios.
Getman’s A64 Crane-S trucks offer payload capacities up to 4,540 kg (10,000 lb), and include below-deck storage compartments for straps, winches and tools. The optional high-capacity Hiab crane offers 180° of slewing and a capacity of up to 830 kg (1,850 lb) at maximum reach. Stake pockets, optional ratcheting straps and tie down points ensure loads are securely fastened to the deck for tramming. Its narrow frame allow this truck to manuever in drift sizes as small as 3.5 m into 3.5 m (11.5 ft into 11.5 ft).
A64 materials transport vehicles protect worker safety by eliminating the need for workers to physically lift, position and transport heavy loads. The optional crane can be operated away from the loading and unloading area, ensuring workers are kept clear from moving loads. The crane system is inclusive of outriggers that ensure stability in all permissible loading situations.
Materials Transporting Package
- Low Flatdeck platform area for materials transporting: deck height 820 mm (2 ft 8 in), distance between the fenders 1251 mm (4 ft 1 in)
- Hiab 044-1 crane mounted at articulation joint
- Crane outriggers for unrestricted capacity when machine is articulated
- 4 tm (28,800 ft-lb) class capacity crane
- 180° crane slewing angle
Materials Transporting Package – Additional Options
- Storage compartments available underneath deck
- Available tie-down straps for securing cargo during tramming
- All models also available without crane for increased deck area
A64 Crane-S Specification Sheet (Updated: Feb 11, 2015)
A64 Crane-S Drawing Sheet (Updated: Aug 2, 2013)
A64 Product Catalog (Updated: Sept 18, 2014)