Getman materials transport vehicles are versatile underground carriers designed to move materials throughout a mining operation reliably and efficiently, ensuring loads are delivered where they are needed when they are needed. Available crane packages maximize the opportunity for utilization throughout underground operations while increasing efficiency and productivity during loading and unloading scenarios.
Getman’s A64 Crane trucks offer a range of payload packages from 4,540 kg to 8,620 kg (10,000 lb to 19,000 lb), and all include enclosed below-deck storage compartments for straps, winches and tools. Selectable low-deck and high-deck configurations allow for optimized loading scenarios, and the optional high-capacity Palfinger crane offers 180° of slewing and a capacity of up to 2,100 kg (4,630 lb) at maximum extension extension. Stake pockets, optional ratcheting straps and tie down points ensure loads are securely fastened to the deck for tramming.
A64 materials transport vehicles protect worker safety by eliminating the need for workers to physically lift, position and transport heavy loads. The optional crane can be operated away from the loading and unloading area, ensuring workers are kept clear from moving loads. The crane system is inclusive of outriggers that ensure stability in all permissible loading situations.
Materials Transporting Package
- Deck area for materials transporting
- Low Flatdeck: Deck height 848 mm (2 ft 9 in), distance between the fenders 1251 mm (4 ft 1 in)
- High Flushdeck: Deck height 1172 mm (3 ft 10 in), mounted over fenders for a fully flat cargo area
- Palfinger PK8501A crane with shortened mast mounted at articulation joint
- Crane outriggers for unrestricted capacity when machine is articulated
- 7.8 tm (56,400 ft-lb) class capacity crane
- 180° crane slewing angle
Materials Transporting Package – Additional Options
- Storage compartments available underneath deck
- Available tie-down straps for securing cargo during tramming
- All models also available without crane for increased deck area
A64 Crane Specification Sheet (Updated: Feb 11, 2015)
A64 Crane Drawing Sheet (flatdeck configuration) (Updated: Aug 2, 2013)
A64 Crane Drawing Sheet (flushdeck configuration) (Updated: Aug 2, 2013)
A64 Product Catalog (Updated: Sept 18, 2014)