Getman Explosives Chargers are versatile explosives charging vehicles designed to work in development drifting, production charging, up-hole charging applications, and more. They can be configured for ANFO charging, emulsion ready, or with integrated emulsion packages (coming soon).
Getman’s A64 ExC 3000 ANFO is designed to perform explosives charging functions with a single operator with a smaller frame size to optimize maneuverability. The 7.7 m wide by 6.6 m high (25 ft by 21.5 ft) face coverage area reduces cycle times by ensuring that each section can be charged without having to reposition the machine. An available onboard air compressor allows for fully contained operation, while the optional mine air package allows all charging operations to be performed using mine air for reduced emissions.
A64 explosives chargers protect miner safety through purpose-built design, including counterbalance valves on the lifting arm to prevent uncontrolled descent, fall arrest tie-off points in the man basket, engine stop and fire suppression actuation controls in the man basket, and hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves to ensure stability
ANFO carriers offer the following features:
- Stainless Steel ANFO Vessels
- Multiple Configurations available featuring 450 kg (1000 lb) or 900 kg (2000 lb) ANFO Vessels
- Stainless Steel Discharge housing
- Equipped to charge explosives utilizing the mine’s air system and/or in a self-contained version with an on-board air compressor:
- 1.7 – 2.4 m3/min (60-85 CFM) Air Compressor + two nozzle fire suppression
- 3.5 m3/min (125 CFM) Air Compressor + two nozzle fire suppression
- Laminated (steel/gypsum board/plywood) stick powder and cap storage compartments (30 CFR § 57.6201 Compliant)