Getman S3120 purpose-built design allows for operator safety and optimal scaling in narrow mining operations
- Roof scaling range 3m to 7m (9.8ft to 23ft)
- Rib scaling range 2m to 7m (6.5 ft to 23 ft)
- Increased height of the push blade allows for improved ground clearance and maneuverability
- New replaceable wear pads on the push blade extend the life of the blade
- 2X’s the thickness of anti-abrasion material on the push blade dramatically increasing blade strength
- Increased safety through operator compartment being located at the far rear away from scaling zone.
- Reduced costs by utilizing new replaceable wear pads for the push blade.
- Reduced cycle time since it does not require outriggers, allowing for faster setup and evacuation.